</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 14, 2006


Hahas, this is by Cindy! Woots, isn't it nice? Simply cool :)

Yeah, meet up with athl and elephont for dinner just now :D But chialing wasn't there cause she had to work. Its been so long since I had a good laugh. Athl with her jokes :D I think so did elephont. Slack at KFC then outside westmall. Coolness x) Playing with voicemail :D loansharks~ Heh, relaxing. Love them! Tml going out to do our holiday assignments! :D Sweet :)

What you offered straight to me
With a smile for the last time
Was just so beautiful
That I gave way to tears

Surely, that day
The two of us touched love

We sought for each other
Lost ourselves at times
And found each other at last
So whatever result may be waiting for us
It's nothing but Destiny

In the sky you set out for
Stars are shining tenderly upon me

Stay by my side, my love
Crossing over time and changing your shape
You see? The future we haven't yet seen
Remains here like this

Trust me, my love
You live within me
So I'll never
Say good-bye to you

Surely, that day
The two of us touched love

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing